School of Health Sciences
En estos momentos nos encontramos trabajando en la implantación del cambio de nombre a Universidad Ana G. Méndez, Recinto de Gurabo en todos nuestros procesos administrativos, académicos y estudiantiles, incluyendo todas las secciones de nuestra página de internet.
Please note we are working on the implementation of changing our name to Universidad Ana G. Méndez, Recinto de Gurabo for all our administrative, academic and student processes, including all sections of our website.
Bachelor Degree of Sciences in Nursing (BSN)
- Base practice on current knowledge, theory, and research.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for practice.
- Form partnerships with patients and with other health care professionals.
- Serve as a member and leader within interdisciplinary health care professionals.
- Communicate, collaborate, and negotiate.
- Practice across a variety of settings and with diverse populations.
- Access, assemble, and evaluate health information.
- Teach patients.
- Advocate for patients within the health care delivery system.
- Delegate and supervise patient care activities.
- Allocate and manage physical, fiscal, and human resources.
- Evaluate nursing outcomes.
- Participate in research and utilize research findings.
- Assume responsibility for lifelong learning and plan for professional career development.
- Participate in poltical and regulatory processes.
- Participate in shaping the health care delivery system.