School of Health Sciences
Bachelor Degree of Sciences in Nursing (BSN)
- Base practice on current knowledge, theory, and research.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for practice.
- Form partnerships with patients and with other health care professionals.
- Serve as a member and leader within interdisciplinary health care professionals.
- Communicate, collaborate, and negotiate.
- Practice across a variety of settings and with diverse populations.
- Access, assemble, and evaluate health information.
- Teach patients.
- Advocate for patients within the health care delivery system.
- Delegate and supervise patient care activities.
- Allocate and manage physical, fiscal, and human resources.
- Evaluate nursing outcomes.
- Participate in research and utilize research findings.
- Assume responsibility for lifelong learning and plan for professional career development.
- Participate in poltical and regulatory processes.
- Participate in shaping the health care delivery system.