School of Health Sciences
MSN Admission Requirements
Master Degree of Sciences in Nursing with Specialty in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN FNP)
Students must first meet all admission requirements of the Universidad Ana G. Méndez, Recinto de Gurabo, School of Health Sciences.
- Hold Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree from an accredited institution of higher education with a 3.00 GPA.
- Submit an official transcript of credits with the application for admission.
- Complete an interview process with the Program Director and Faculty.
- Submit three recommendation letters.
- Submit an essay in English on a topic selected by the Admissions Committee.
- Take one of the tests of admission to Graduate Studies offered by the Educational TestingService, such as the Graduate Studies Admission Test (EXADEP), the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). Test results are valid for five years.
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Valid Professional Nursing license.
- Updated registration at Colegio de Profesionales de la Enfermería de Puerto Rico (CPEPR).
- Submit a $25.00 nonrefundable application fee.