Centro de Estudios Graduados e Investigación
En estos momentos nos encontramos trabajando en la implantación del cambio de nombre a Universidad Ana G. Méndez, Recinto de Gurabo en todos nuestros procesos administrativos, académicos y estudiantiles, incluyendo todas las secciones de nuestra página de internet.
Please note we are working on the implementation of changing our name to Universidad Ana G. Méndez, Recinto de Gurabo for all our administrative, academic and student processes, including all sections of our website.
DOCTORAL STUDIES COUNCIL
The Doctoral Studies Council (DSC) is a specialized committee composed of the doctoral program coordinators, the vice chancellor for academic affairs and the dean of doctoral studies. Through the DSC doctoral programs graduate professors and administrators exchange information and experiences regarding programs and services that impact the doctoral students academic experience. In addition, DSC members are directly involved in the development of procedures and policies that ensure the quality of the programs. Therefore, the DSC is responsible for providing opportunities to:
- Exchange information between UT schools
- Share best practices among doctoral programs
- Recommend policies to increase program quality
- Provide feedback to the Doctoral Studies Center regarding programs and services
- Participate in public relations campaign to increase the doctoral programs recruitment and image
- Review regularly educational policies and make recommendations
- Identify academic advising best practices
- Offer recommendations regarding the Academic Assistant Program
- Design and recommend strategies to promote research in the doctoral programs
The DSC is directed by the vice chancellor for academic affairs and coordinated by the dean of doctoral studies.