Research at UT
The Universidad del Turabo will fulfill its mission by targeting its energy and resources to the following strategic objectives:
• Providing services and resources that enhance research, training, and other sponsored programs and activities.
• Ensuring the University is in compliance with federal, state, and sponsor requirements for programmatic, regulatory, fiscal, and property stewardship.
• Enhancing partnerships and collaborations with government, industry and other research enterprises.
• Developing infrastructure and policy that promote an innovative, creative, and entrepreneurial culture.
Administrative support and services for research and other sponsored activities with the goal of developing and maintaining a world-class research foundation that will bring the Universidad del Turabo into the forefront of higher education is provided through the following administrative units:
- Office of Research Services
- Sponsored Programs Office
- Office of Technology Transfer
- Center of Doctoral Studies
Roberto Lorán, Pd.D.
Vice-Chancellor & Samuel P. Massie Chair of Excellence
Tel: 787.743.7979 ext. 4122
©® All Rights Are Reserved. Universidad del Turabo, 2008.