Research at UT
Partnerships between business and the UT mean results. Students get jobs. Corporations improve. Brands get a boost through sponsorship opportunities. And research leads to new products and industries.
The Corporate Alliances Office staff seeks to assist the Universidad del Turabo community and the private sector in building industry-university partnerships, enhancing corporate and private sector support of UT and its programs. The Corporate Alliances Office:
- Provides a single point of contact between corporations and UT Schools, academic departments, faculty and staff, on matters ranging from recruitment and training to research projects;
- Links UT research strengths and resources with industrial needs;
- Coordinates assistance to industry in the areas of basic and applied research, use of specialized facilities, and commercialization of technology;
- Matches UT programmatic and institutional needs with corporate interests and support;
- Channels inquiries for professional education, internships, student recruitment, and other corporate requests to appropriate UT programs.
Roberto Lorán, Pd.D.
Tel: 787.743.7979 Ext. 5793