Escuela de Ciencias de la Salud
BSN Requisitos de Graduación
Bachillerato en Ciencias en Enfermería (BSN)
Undergraduate students of Universidad Ana G. Méndez - Recinto de Gurabo will be eligible to receive academic degrees after meeting the following requirements and procedures:
- Students must apply for graduation at the Registrar’s Office during the period established in the academic calendar.
- Completion of the courses required for the degree as set down by the institution.
- Completion of the number of credit hours required for the degree with a minimum grade point average of 2.00 for most programs. For specific information about a particular academic program, must communicate with the School.
- To compute the grade point average for graduation, only successfully completed courses which were requirements for the degree or certificate will be considered.
- All students who enter Universidad Ana G. Méndez - Recinto de Gurabo will be subject to the graduation requirements in force during the year they were admitted. Nevertheless, if the curriculum was modified, the student can choose to graduate under the new curriculum, but not by a combination of both.
- Transfer students must complete at Universidad Ana G. Méndez-Recinto de Gurabo at least the last thirty (30) credit hours of a bachelor’s degree and the last twelve (12) credit hours of an associate degree. The student must complete the last twelve (12) credits of his/her major at Universidad Ana G. Méndez-Recinto de Gurabo.
Students must also settle any debts with the institution. No document certifying graduation will be given until documentation has been presented that there are no outstanding debts.
All students applying for readmission will be subject to the requirements for graduation in effect during the year they are readmitted.
Commencement exercises will be held once a year, at the end of the second academic semester. Students who meet graduation requirements at the end of any term or summer session may apply to the Office of the Registrar for a certification to that effect.