Escuela de Ciencias de la Salud
Visión, Misión y Objetivos
Bachillerato en Ciencias en Nutrición y Dietética (Coordinado)
The formation of competent entry-level licensed nutritionists and dietitians and registered dietitians nutritionists who can provide excellent services in the areas of clinical, food service and community nutrition to local and global communities.
Program goal #1
Prepare competent entry-level nutritionists dietitians who can work in a variety of settings.
- The program’s one-year pass rate (graduates who pass the registration exam within one year of first attempt) on the CDR credentialing exam for dietitian nutritionists is at least 80%.
- At least 80% of graduates who take the Puerto Rico licensure exam will pass the exam on their first attempt.
- Of graduates who seek employment, 70% are employed in nutrition and dietetics or related fields within 12 months.
- Forty percent of program graduates take the CDR credentialing exam for dietitian nutritionists within 12 months of program completion.
- At least 70% of employers who return the employers survey will rate graduates as “satisfactory” or higher (three on a five point scale) when evaluating their overall job performance.
Program goal # 2
Develop professional nutritionists dietitians committed to community service and interdisciplinary work.
- At least 80% percent of program students complete program/degree requirements within 4 ½ years (150% of the program length).
- At least 90% of students enrolled in the supervised practice component of the CP will complete all requirements.
- At least 60% of graduates will indicate participation in one or more community service activities.
Results of program outcomes data are available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org.