Social Sciences & Communications
Graduate Student Profile
GC Multimedia Journalism
- Know and apply the ethical principles of multimedia journalism, by respecting the truth, accuracy, impartiality, and diversity.
- Demonstrate critical, creative, and independent thinking skills in order to creatively solve conflicts and crises in multimedia journalism.
- Apply different research techniques to obtain the necessary information to identify problems in the journalistic environment and to establish strategies to solve them.
- Properly manage the genres and formats of multimedia journalism.
- Apply the latest communication tools and technologies and know the impact of the current digital era.